AGREEMENT TO TERMS
The information provided on the STA-Games Services are not intended for distribution to or use by any person or entity in any jurisdiction or country where such distribution or use would be contrary to law or regulation or which would subject us to any registration requirement within such jurisdiction or country.
Accordingly, those persons who choose to access the STA-Games Services from other locations do so on their own initiative and are solely responsible for compliance with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
Unless otherwise indicated, the STA-Games Services are our proprietary property and all source code, databases, functionality, software, website designs, audio, video, text, photographs, and graphics on the STA-Games Services (collectively, the “Content”) and the trademarks, service marks, and logos contained therein (the “Marks”) are owned or controlled by us or licensed to us, and are protected by copyright and trademark laws and various other intellectual property rights and unfair competition laws of the United States, foreign jurisdictions, and international conventions. The Content and the Marks are provided on the STA-Games Services “AS IS” for your information and personal use only.
Provided that you are eligible to use the STA-Games Services, you are granted a limited license to access and use the STA-Games Services and to download or print a copy of any portion of the Content to which you have properly gained access solely for your personal, non-commercial use. We reserve all rights not expressly granted to you.
By using the STA-Games Services, you represent and warrant that:
(1) all registration information you submit will be true, accurate, current, and complete;
(2) you will maintain the accuracy of such information and promptly update such registration information as necessary;
(4) not a minor in the jurisdiction in which you reside, or if a minor, you have received parental permission to use the STA-Games Services;
(5) you will not access the STA-Games Services through automated or non-human means, whether through a bot, script or otherwise;
(6) you will not use the STA-Games Services for any illegal or unauthorized purpose;
(7) your use of the STA-Games Services will not violate any applicable law or regulation.
If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current, or incomplete, we have the right to refuse any and all current or future use of the STA-Games Services(or any portion thereof).
You may not access or use the STA-Games Services for any purpose other than that for which we make the STA-Games Services available. The STA-Games Services may not be used in connection with any commercial endeavors except those that are specifically endorsed or approved by us.
As a user of the STA-Games Services, you agree not to:
- systematically retrieve data or other content from the STA-Games Services to create or compile, directly or indirectly, a collection, compilation, database, or directory without written permission from us.
- make any unauthorized use of the STA-Games Services, including collecting usernames and/or email addresses of users by electronic or other means for the purpose of sending unsolicited email, or creating user accounts by automated means or under false pretenses.
- use a buying agent or purchasing agent to make purchases on the STA-Games Services.
- use the STA-Games Services to advertise or offer to sell goods and services.
- circumvent, disable, or otherwise interfere with security-related features of the STA-Games Services, including features that prevent or restrict the use or copying of any Content or enforce limitations on the use of the STA-Games Services.
- engage in unauthorized framing of or linking to the STA-Games Services.
- trick, defraud, or mislead us and other users, especially in any attempt to learn sensitive account information such as user passwords.
- make improper use of our support services or submit false reports of abuse or misconduct.
- engage in any automated use of the system, such as using scripts to send comments or messages, or using any data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools.
- interfere with, disrupt, or create an undue burden on the STA-Games Services.
- attempt to impersonate another user or person or use the username of another user.
- sell or otherwise transfer your profile.
- use any information obtained from the STA-Games Services in order to harass, abuse, or harm another person.
- use the STA-Games Services as part of any effort to compete with us or otherwise use the STA-Games Services and/or the Content for any revenue-generating endeavor or commercial enterprise.
- attempt to bypass any measures of the STA-Games Services designed to prevent or restrict access to the STA-Games Services.
- harass, annoy, intimidate, or threaten any of our employees or agents engaged in providing any portion of the STA-Games Services to you.
- delete the copyright or other proprietary rights notice from any Content.
- upload or transmit (or attempt to upload or to transmit) viruses, Trojan horses, or other material, including excessive use of capital letters and spamming (continuous posting of repetitive text), that interferes with any party’s uninterrupted use and enjoyment of the STA-Games Services or modifies, impairs, disrupts, alters, or interferes with the use, features, functions, operation, or maintenance of the STA-Games Services.
- upload or transmit (or attempt to upload or to transmit) any material that acts as a passive or active information collection or transmission mechanism, including without limitation, clear graphics interchange formats (“gifs”), 1×1 pixels, web bugs, cookies, or other similar devices (sometimes referred to as “spyware” or “passive collection mechanisms” or “pcms”).
- except as may be the result of standard search engine or Internet browser usage, use, launch, develop, or distribute any automated system, including without limitation, any spider, robot, cheat utility, scraper, or offline reader that accesses the Website, or using or launching any unauthorized script or other software.
- disparage, tarnish, or otherwise harm, in our opinion, us and/or the STA-Games Services.
- use the STA-Games Services in a manner inconsistent with any applicable laws or regulations.
GUIDELINES FOR REVIEWS
We may provide you areas on the Site to leave reviews or ratings. When posting a review, you must comply with the following criteria:
(1) you should have firsthand experience with the person/entity being reviewed;
(2) your reviews should not contain offensive profanity, or abusive, racist, offensive, or hate language;
(3) your reviews should not contain discriminatory references based on religion, race, gender, national origin, age, marital status, sexual orientation, or disability;
(4) your reviews should not contain references to illegal activity;
(5) you should not be affiliated with competitors if posting negative reviews;
(6) you should not make any conclusions as to the legality of conduct;
(7) you may not post any false or misleading statements;
(8) you may not organize a campaign encouraging others to post reviews, whether positive or negative.
We may accept, reject, or remove reviews in our sole discretion. We have absolutely no obligation to screen reviews or to delete reviews, even if anyone considers reviews objectionable or inaccurate. Reviews are not endorsed by us, and do not necessarily represent our opinions or the views of any of our affiliates or partners.
We do not assume liability for any review or for any claims, liabilities, or losses resulting from any review. By posting a review, you hereby grant to us a perpetual, non-exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free, fully-paid, assignable, and sublicensable right and license to reproduce, modify, translate, transmit by any means, display, perform, and/or distribute all content relating to reviews.
MOBILE APPLICATION LICENSE
You shall not:
(1) decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble, attempt to derive the source code of, or decrypt the applications;
(2) make any modification, adaptation, improvement, enhancement, translation, or derivative work from the applications;
(3) violate any applicable laws, rules, or regulations in connection with your access or use of the applications;
(4) remove, alter, or obscure any proprietary notice (including any notice of copyright or trademark) posted by us or the licensors of the applications;
(5) use the applications for any revenue generating endeavor, commercial enterprise, or other purpose for which it is not designed or intended;
(6) make the applications available over a network or other environment permitting access or use by multiple devices or users at the same time;
(7) use the applications for creating a product, service, or software that is, directly or indirectly, competitive with or in any way a substitute for the applications;
(8) use the applications to send automated queries to any website or to send any unsolicited commercial e-mail;
(9) use any proprietary information or any of our interfaces or our other intellectual property in the design, development, manufacture, licensing, or distribution of any applications, accessories, or devices for use with the applications.
Apple and Android Devices
The following terms apply when you use a mobile application obtained from either the Apple Store or Google Play (each an “App Distributor”):
(1) the license granted to you for our mobile application is limited to a non-transferable license to use the application on a device that utilizes the Apple iOS or Android operating systems, as applicable, and in accordance with the usage rules set forth in the applicable App Distributor’s terms of service;
(3) in the event of any failure of the mobile application to conform to any applicable warranty, you may notify the applicable App Distributor, and the App Distributor, in accordance with its terms and policies, may refund the purchase price, if any, paid for the mobile application, and to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, the App Distributor will have no other warranty obligation whatsoever with respect to the mobile application;
(4) you represent and warrant that (i) you are not located in a country that is subject to a U.S. government embargo, or that has been designated by the U.S. government as a “terrorist supporting” country and (ii) you are not listed on any U.S. government list of prohibited or restricted parties;
(5) you must comply with applicable third-party terms of agreement when using the mobile application, e.g., if you have a VoIP application, then you must not be in violation of their wireless data service agreement when using the mobile application;
You acknowledge and agree that any questions, comments, suggestions, ideas, feedback, or other information regarding the Site (“Submissions”) provided by you to us are non-confidential and shall become our sole property. We shall own exclusive rights, including all intellectual property rights, and shall be entitled to the unrestricted use and dissemination of these Submissions for any lawful purpose, commercial or otherwise, without acknowledgment or compensation to you.
You hereby waive all moral rights to any such Submissions, and you hereby warrant that any such Submissions are original with you or that you have the right to submit such Submissions. You agree there shall be no recourse against us for any alleged or actual infringement or misappropriation of any proprietary right in your Submissions.
We reserve the right, but not the obligation, to:
(3) in our sole discretion and without limitation, refuse, restrict access to, limit the availability of, or disable (to the extent technologically feasible) any of your Contributions or any portion thereof;
(4) in our sole discretion and without limitation, notice, or liability, to remove from the STA-Games Services or otherwise disable all files and content that are excessive in size or are in any way burdensome to our systems;
(5) otherwise manage the STA-Games Services in a manner designed to protect our rights and property and to facilitate the proper functioning of the STA-Games Services.
TERM AND TERMINATION
We reserve the right to take appropriate legal action, including without limitation pursuing civil, criminal, and injunctive redress.
MODIFICATIONS AND INTERRUPTIONS
We reserve the right to change, modify, or remove the contents of the STA-Games Services at any time or for any reason at our sole discretion without notice. However, we have no obligation to update any information on our STA-Games Services. We also reserve the right to modify or discontinue all or part of the STA-Games Services without notice at any time.
We will not be liable to you or any third party for any modification, price change, suspension, or discontinuance of the STA-Games Services.
We cannot guarantee the STA-Games Services will be available at all times. We may experience hardware, software, or other problems or need to perform maintenance related to the STA-Games Services, resulting in interruptions, delays, or errors. We reserve the right to change, revise, update, suspend, discontinue, or otherwise modify the STA-Games Services at any time or for any reason without notice to you.
There may be information on the STA-Games Services that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies, or omissions that may relate to the STA-Games Services, including descriptions, pricing, availability, and various other information. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies, or omissions and to change or update the information on the STA-Games Services at any time, without prior notice.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, we reserve the right, at your expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter for which you are required to indemnify us, and you agree to cooperate, at your expense, with our defense of such claims. We will use reasonable efforts to notify you of any such claim, action, or proceeding which is subject to this indemnification upon becoming aware of it.
In order to resolve a complaint regarding the STA-Games Services or to receive further information regarding use of the STA-Games Services, please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.